Thursday, August 06, 2009

Psychiatric Service Dog Society Annual Gathering in Lompoc, California

Last year, my friend Elaine and her service dog Jenn and Rosie (my dog) and I were able to attend the annual gathering of the Psychiatric Service Dog Society in Washington DC/Arlington, VA. I went alone last year and still had a blast. This year it took place on Close Pepe Vineyard in Lompoc, California. I was unable to go, but my friend Elaine and Jenn were able to make the trip! They have returned and now I am seeing some photos and news reports of the event. Here is a TV news report... totally awesome!


KCOY Channel 12 Central Coast News, Santa Barbara area

Or their video clip:
http://www.kcoy.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3997453&h1=Service Show Off Their Heroic Skills&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=145133&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&rnd=90631244

...and this newspaper articles reporting on the event:

http://www.lompocrecord.com/articles/2009/08/02/lifestyle/life40.txt

No comments: