- What is a Disability?
- WHAT IS A SERVICE DOG?
- WHAT IS A THERAPY DOG?
- WHAT IS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL?
- The Unofficial Code of Conduct for Service Dog Handlers- by "Please Don't Pet Me"
- Level 1 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- STAR Puppy and Puppy Obedience Class
- Level 2 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- CGC Class and Test
- Level 3 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- Therapy Dog (Through Therapy Dog International)
- ADI's Public Access Test for Service Dogs
- ADI's Minimum Standards for Service Dogs
- All About Border Collies...
- Rowena's Photo Pedigree
- A SPECIAL STORY... The Story of Blizzard, a Border Collie (Under Construction)
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Summertime: More Fun! (Year 3)
Rosie and me on the Carriage Trail leading up to Mt. Battie and the Tableland Trail. Camden, Maine.
Chris (Daddy) with Rosie on top of Mt. Battie looking towards the harbor. Camden, Maine
Me and Rosie on the tower on top of Mt. Battie, Camden Hills State Park, Camden, Maine
Rosie at Reid State Park, Georgetown, Maine (State Parks ask that ALL dogs be on 4-foot leashes at all times. Who uses 4-foot leashes??? and on a hike??)