- What is a Disability?
- WHAT IS A SERVICE DOG?
- WHAT IS A THERAPY DOG?
- WHAT IS AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL?
- The Unofficial Code of Conduct for Service Dog Handlers- by "Please Don't Pet Me"
- Level 1 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- STAR Puppy and Puppy Obedience Class
- Level 2 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- CGC Class and Test
- Level 3 SERVICE DOG IN TRAINING-- Therapy Dog (Through Therapy Dog International)
- ADI's Public Access Test for Service Dogs
- ADI's Minimum Standards for Service Dogs
- All About Border Collies...
- Rowena's Photo Pedigree
- A SPECIAL STORY... The Story of Blizzard, a Border Collie (Under Construction)
Monday, August 15, 2005
Hey, Just a Summertime Check-in...
Just a quick entry to let everyone know that with all the heat and sunlight, I have retreated indoors til after dark. I write in this blog at night, so you will note that my entries have decreased a bit. The heat is killing me! I can't wait til Autumn. Rowena is old enough this year to enjoy it with me! I look forward to showing her piles of leaves and long walks by day in the coolness that fall graciously presents to me after my long-suffering of summer's heat, humidity and social withdrawal. It is the greatest effort right now just to walk down the street for an appointment, let alone taking a bus with no air conditioning into Orono... but then again, that beats walking there!